The Fletcher School offers a Before and After School Program to enhance the educational experience and to provide parents with support. Parents and students can choose from a variety of activities and study hall options to build a schedule that meets their individual needs and interests. These programs include:
- Before School (7:15-8:00a.m.) - Supervised early drop off for students in grades K-8.
- Kid Corral (2:30-3:00p.m.) - Supervised snack time for students in grades K-5 waiting for the Upper School carpool or other afternoon activities.
- Homework Hall (3:00-4:00p.m.) - Supervised homework and study time for students in grades K-5.
- Study Hall (3:00-4:00p.m.) - Supervised study time for students in grades 6-12.
- Extended Day (4:00-5:30p.m.) - Supervised care following Homework Hall or other After School Activities for students in grades K-5.
These programs are not offered during school holidays or half-days. There is an additional charge for enrollment in Before and After School programs.