Who We Serve
- Students who have a diagnosis* of a Specific Learning Disability (grades K-5) and/or ADHD (grades 6-12) diagnosis such as:
- Students must have documentation of average or above average IQ.
*Grades K and 1 are not always required to submit a psychological-educational evaluation or have a diagnosis of a Specific Learning Disability.
Who We Cannot Serve
- Students who are diagnosed under the classification of Autism Spectrum Disorder.
- Students with learning difficulties that are the result of primary emotional or behavioral challenges.
- Students with intellectual disabilities.
If you would like to read more about our Admissions Criteria, click here.